Donetsk, Donets'ka Oblast'

Robert Glennen III, just in case you haven't heard, is without a doubt the worst in a city which prides itself on dishonest and incompetent attorneys.He is literally borderline retarded (proven by a simean crease on his palm).

He is neurotic, and chews incessantly on paperclips (not the black ones) while mumbling incoherently. Nobody, even the judge (on the rare occasion he actual bothers to show up for a court appearance) understands what this dunce is saying. He is totally unprepared, and doesn't even know what the case is about. You have a better chance defending yourself, or saving your money and taking a public pretender.

Having Glennen is like having less than nothing. He actually does damage to your defense instead of helping you. How this bumbling ***, whose homelife is as screwed up as his professional, can practice law and still not be disbarred is a disgrace to the NV state bar. He actually steals money, doesn't give receipts, and brags about not reporting the cash income.

How the IRS hasn't busted his *** is another wonder.

If you hire this loser, you'll get what you deserve.You've been warned---STAY AWAY!!!

Had an Experience with Robert Glennen?

Comments

I live in Vegas, not Washington.

I must say; you are a bunch of morons.So is the admin of this page who said that "personal attacks will be deleted." I have known Mr Glennen for almost 15 years and he is a great guy.

Informing the public about a bad experience you had as a consumer is one thing, however; attacking his name is slander and childish.Why not grow up; shall we?

#412065

I have never heard of any of you.Never represented you.

Tell you what.

Why don't you cowards tell me your real name, then I'll sue you for the ridiculous lies you have here, and we'll see if I am a good attorney or not.What do you say?

The guy is a pathetic joke of an attorney, and a joke of a man.Words that describe him professionally and privately---gutless, castrated, dim as a burnt out bulb WIMP and LOSER.

Burn your money before giving one dollar to this pathetic unprofessional piece of trash.:sigh

#220002

:( Money for nothing.A liar, loser, thief, and incompetent.

Agree 100%, and so do many of his colleagues who must feel sorry for him, since he appears to be mentally challenged (check out the simean crease on the palm of his hand....he is retarded---seriously!!).. Take your money, and play roulette. He will not help you one iota with your problems, unless your problem is having too much cash on hand.

How this *** has any business is a testament to the stupidity of people who find out only too late that they put their hopes on a mumbler who is lazier than my dog.:cry

:( Absolutely correct---he is a disgrace to the legal profession---A LOSER!!! Have money to spend? Better flush it down the toilet than to give it to this total unethical and incompetent fool.